Switches of monorail suspension road profiles M155, M200, I 140 V
- The switchboard of the suspended monorail is used to change the direction of movement of suspended diesel–hydraulic and electrohydraulic locomotives along the mining workings of mines and mines.
- Manual and pneumatic drive.
- Possibility of remote control.
- Two-way, three-way.
- M155 is a standard profile of a suspended monorail.
- M200; I 140 V is a reinforced profile of a suspended monorail designed for the transportation of heavy loads.
- switchboard of a suspended monorail;
|The name of the indicator||Values|
|Profile type of monorail suspension road||М155, М200, I 140 V|
|Maximum angle of inclination in the longitudinal direction, deg.||10|
|Maximum angle of inclination in the transverse direction, deg.||3|
|The maximum traction force of the locomotive, kN||140|
|The maximum speed of the locomotive, m/s||2,5|
Our specialist will answer your questions