Belt conveyor stave frame
The frame of the conveyor belt is a load-bearing metal structure for the belt web used for continuous transportation of bulk materials at manufacturing enterprises of various industries.
The frame of the conveyor belt consists of the following elements:
- the rack of the frame of the stave ("high chair");
- running the frame of the stave;
- upper roller support bracket;
- upper roller support (cargo branch);
- lower roller support (idle branch);
- fasteners of the frame structure of the stave.
- batch of belt conveyor stave elements;
|The name of the indicator||Value|
|Conveyor width, mm||800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000|
|The angle of inclination of the conveyor, deg., no more||18|
|Execution of the conveyor||Ground, suspended|
Our specialist will answer your questions